SES 3.70% 2.6¢ secos group ltd

Just had a reread and it's better than I thought, mostly around...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just had a reread and it's better than I thought, mostly around more growth in the 2nd half, but state presence of growth in sept Q also in 1 or the statements. Maybe it was the email that Mudi mentions - I can't find it now.

Anyway, here's the outlooks from
    Jul 27:
    With a current annualized sales run rate of over $35 million (based on the June 21 quarterresults of $8.8m) the Directors and Management expect the trend to continue into FY22. Thegreater share of this growth is expected in the second half of the fiscal year following theprovision of previously discussed new capacity in its Malaysian biopolymer plant. SECOS isalso evaluating new compostable bioresin production technology to expand China capacitieswhich will offer enhanced production efficiencies.

Aug 27:
    The SECOS Board and management expect growth to continue in FY2022 at similar levelshowever, due to Covid-19, trading conditions remain uncertain. The Company’s currentcapacity expansion rollout plan is forecast to be completed in late CY2021 and should allowfor a higher rate of growth in the second half of the financial year with growth more modest inthe September quarter. The Company’s pipeline of orders and customer development remainsstrong.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SES (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
-0.001(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $15.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.6¢ 2.6¢ $1.171K 45.02K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43441 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 116665 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SES (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.