ADO 0.00% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

I haven’t posted on ADO before, although I first invested in...

1. 236 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 226
    I haven’t posted on ADO before, although I first invested in 2010 when commercialdeals were said by management to be “incredibly close” and you’d need to be a long termer to know what that means.

I’ve been trying to keep an eye on ADO’s competition in the Covid ART sector, but with more companies regularly entering the market, it’s not been an easy task.

I suspect it’s probably been discussed here, but a couple of days ago The Lancet published the results of a comparative study by the UK Lateral Flow Oversight Group of 64 Covid rapid antigen lateral flow immunoassay devices, (selected from 132 submissions).

Definitely worth a look if you haven’t seen it already.
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/eclinm/article/PIIS2589-5370(21)00204-2/fulltext

There’s a level of complexity in the document, but it seems to me the bar for selection must have been set fairly low.

As a result, false positives and negatives, high ‘kit failure’ rates, lack of independent validation and ‘variable performance’ were common areas of concern in the study.

In the end the review found only 4 of the 64 had “desirable performance characteristics”. These were offerings from orient Gene, Deepblue, Abbott and Innova.

So based on results already available from Doherty institute studies, it’s fairly clear to me that ADO appears to have a test superior to the vast majority of other devices on offer. Suggestions of ‘Top 5’ certainly don’t seem unrealistic. Saliva results will be the key.

So while ADO is a latecomer to the game, if our UK results are up to the standard many here are hoping for, imo we certainly seem to have a competitive commercial shot. Access to key decision makers, effective tendering, attractive pricing, consistent high quality manufacturing and efficient lines of distribution will be critical.
    So with a sense of deja vu, after 11 years, I’ve got the same feeling.
    Incredibly close!

With obvious bias.
    Herro

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $5.118K 235.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 54235 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 472615 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.