Covid - the Stats that Matter..., page-11

1. 23,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2089
    Absolutely not, do read more that Delta affects everyone of all age, fitness and persuasion. Which is why I put out expert opinions as well as what is happening locally and abroad on my thread.

Vaccination may not guarantee non-transmission but evidence has shown that it protects people from getting sick enough to be hospitalised and the overwhelming majority of people who are hospitalised and dying are the unvaccinated.

What you put out here is the old thinking when we had the Alpha variant that it only affects old people. Now Delta affects school going kids as well , in fact a baby was put in ICU due to COVID.

I don't have to provide you the evidence, the internet is full of history and information, except that the hesitant rather read from dubious right wing sources or from Craig Kelly fan club , Qanon and right wing media. This is not an Ideology the way Right wing makes it out to be .

At this stage now and we still have someone like you thinking this is a disease of the old just means that our state and federal Govt has not done a good enough job to clear this misconception. Time to read more news from mainstream media and the science community.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.