Covid treatment?, page-574

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    CA Doctor Has 100% Cure Rate For Over 1700 COVID Patients Using Hydroxychloroquine

https://humansarefree.com/2020/10/ca-doctor-has-100-cure-rate-for-over-1700-covid-patients-using-hydroxychloroquine.html

INTERVIEW : Dr. BRIAN TYSON FRONTLINE DOCTOR TREATING COVID PATIENTS WITH HYDROXYCHLOROQUINE.

If you are still a HCQ skeptic, listen to Dr Brian Tyson, he’s on the frontline and treated 1700 covid patients.

INTERVIEWER :

The media loves to demonise it, but can Hydroxychloroquine save lives ?

Dr TYSON :

The answer is absolutely. We’ve being doing this (treating patients with Hydroxychloroquine) since March this year, we’ve tested over 16,000 patients, we had about 1,700 positive cases that we treated. And as we went through it, we treat the people with Hydroxychloroquine and Zinc, and either Azithromycin or doxycycline depending upon their risk factors for developing cardiac arrhythmia.

We sent one patient to the hospital for four days, and we had a Zero mortality rate with over 1700 positive patients.

INTERVIEWER :

You treated over 1,700 people with Hydroxychloroquine and had zero deaths ?

Dr TYSON :

Zero deaths.

INTERVIEWER :

So if everybody started using this (Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc), could we reopen the country tomorrow ?

Dr TYSON :

We should be able to reopen the country even without using it. Most of the people don’t even need it. If you get sick, let’s start the treatment right away.

INTERVIEWER :

How are you using this when other doctors in California are afraid to.

Dr. TYSON :

We had really no choice, honestly. We had sick patients, what's the treatment, what’s were the alternates? The answer is there were no alternatives.

If the medical board wants to take my licence for using a proven drug that works, then I’m sure that a lawyer out there will be prepared to defend me. But I’m not going to let my patients die over politics, I’m just not going to allow that.

INTERVIEWER :

People say we should wait for a vaccine ..... what are your thoughts on waiting for a vaccine for a coronavirus ?

Dr TYSON :

We don’t need a vaccine, we don’t need a vaccine. If you look at the populations, if you have a 99.7% chance of survival, what do you need a vaccine for ?

INTERVIEWER :

So in your experience as a doctor is this lockdown more harmful to the public health than the coronavirus ?

Dr TYSON :

Absolutely, absolutely. It was supposed to be 2 weeks slow the curve, it turned into a 6 months complete lockdown but there is no science base behind that.

No one can live in lockdown forever. That’s not healthy for anyone....

We want the ability to choose for ourselves, to have a right to try medication if we (doctors & patients) feel it’s useful. Listen to the doctors on the frontline who are making these decisions who are treating these patients, and saying ‘hey this works’, then let’s use it. Not the opposite, of those not on the frontline telling us what we should be doing.

Last edited by Menta: 26/10/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.