CTE 0.00% 98.0¢ cryosite limited

Covid vaccine a catalyst for CTE?

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Nice move today for CTE on decent volume. I have been watching for a little while as I like their core business and the recent promotion of John Hogg as CEO. Finally came in with a nibble this morning on the news the Pfizer vaccine is incredibly sensitive to temperature and must be delicately stored and transported at below -70(https://fortune.com/2020/11/11/vaccine-covid-19-cold-storage-logistics). Given the volume that followed and +20% price move I'm guessing others may also be thinking CTE could play a role in the storage/distribution of this vaccine.

Clearly a bit off piste but given CTE's core business is focussed on the cold storage and distribution of pharmaceuticals and they have all the operating protocols and regulatory approvals in place it's not a long straw to draw in my opinion.

Storing and distributing 20m vials of a vaccine at below -70 will be no easy feat and i have no doubt the majors like CSL will be primarily tasked with this job. However given how monumental this task could be even if CTE could play a minor role in this rollout the upside for a stock with an $11m market cap could be huge.

John Hogg also has considerable experience in logistics and supply chain management at major companies like Allergan, Johnson&Johnson etc so would know a thing about managing large scale distribution.

The way I see it, at $11M market cap the existing business trajectory supports the current valuation. Any role in supporting the storage/distribution of a temp sensitive vaccine is a free upside option.....one that could be material if the cards fall their way.

just my thoughts and opinions.
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
98.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.10 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.