Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus,...

1. 7,457 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    Out of all the vaccines I have taken in my life: Tetanus, rubella, measles, mumps, polio hep, TB;

Never before have I seen so much confusion over a vaccine that says I have to wear a mask, and socially distance even when fully vaccinated.

Apparently I could still contract or spread the virus even when fully vaccinated.

Never had to have a double shot, never been bribed by establishments to take the vaccine in order to win a car, cash, or other prizes. Never before has a vaccine be available in a shopping mall…!

I never had to worry about cardiac issues and or blood clots and DEATH as a side effect.

I was never judged if I didn’t take it.

I was never discriminated against for travel or other regular services.

The vaccines I have listed above never told me I was a bad person for not taking it, or taking it for that matter.

I have never seen a vaccine that threatened the relationship between a family member or a close friend.

Never seen it used for political gain and never seen it used to persuade kids in favour of free ice cream.

I have never seen a vaccine threaten someone’s livelihood, job, school, etc.

I have never seen a vaccine that allows a twelve year old’s consent to supersede his/her parent’s consent.

So after all I have said, can someone tell me how I am a conspiracy theorist, uneducated, non researched because I am not willing to take this vaccine. UNTIL the clinical trials are over at least two years from now.

Finally, after all the vaccines (shots) I listed above, I have never seen a vaccine like this one that discriminates, divides, and judges a society such as this one.

So much information is censored, deleted and removed from the internet and HC

So many doctors, scientists, are censored and forbidden to speak out or ask legitimate questions when what is being allowed or not allowed does not make sense.

People are taking this vaccine with DEATH as a side effect to buy back their freedom (which was your human right to begin with. You never lost it) NOT to prevent or keep you safe from a virus. Because it isn’t working. People who are double jabbed are getting it and still dying from it.
    Seriously. Can you read that again?

This sure is one powerful vaccine.
    IT does all of these things that I have mentioned and yet?
    It doesn’t do what all the other vaccines that I have mentioned earlier were designed to do which is to fight off COVID, a virus with a natural recovery rate of 99% thanks to our miraculous immune system!

If you do not stand for *freedom of choice* then you are not in any way shape or form trying to get this country back to normal.

You are promoting a divisive society. Subjecting people to second class existences and stealing the freedom from your own and children’s future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.