What’s the format for picking a winner, Mr Bell?It certainly is...

1. 28,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    What’s the format for picking a winner, Mr Bell?

It certainly is a prestigious set of awards but how many and who get to decide?

Who were they up against?

And since the answers of “Who was Best” is subjective and I’m not even knocking them for getting the chocolates.

But a Nobel feather in the cap isn’t validation of the Novel Treatment, it is a recognition of the work done by a few in a particular process.

I’m sure the recipients did some great science and that work just might lead to some good stuff in the future.

Their bit may not be the bit that “potentially” taints their awards, it might/might not happen or it might be happening now or not ever but anyone who believes 100% in their heart that a Nobel prize protects them or anyone who lined up for a novel treatment from any potential adverse reactions.

I will admire your firm belief and commitment to just following the official narrative and admire your Joo Janta 200’s glasses.

I do love the Chromatic Peril Sensitive Sunglasses!

Proper Science can always be correct yesterday and outrageously flawed the next, in proper science there’s rarely a guarantee.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.