How to move forward?Some comments after the video:There were...

1. 8,089 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 835
    How to move forward?

Some comments after the video:

There were people who were quite happy with the possibility of denying unjabbed people the right to even leave their homes and go to buy food, to see a doctor or have any medical care at all. Saying in a gloating way that the unjabbed were all going to die of covid, and often wishing that we were dead. We really did get to see a deeply unpleasant side to a lot of people.

There can never be a meeting point between those who cherish individual freedom and those who abandoned individual freedom in order to feel safe. NEVER!!!!!!!!!

Can’t candy coat all that happened to me by a family member who ignorantly trashed me to my face, then turned others against me. Now she wants to be ‘friends’. No is my answer and I’m not looking back. I know who you really are, and it’s ugly.

I will never speak to them again after what happened, it is not even a matter of forgiveness. I saw who they are and I am sure they would do it all again in similar circumstances, scariest thing I have ever witnessed in my 34 years.

How can anyone expect to suddenly become friends with those who wanted one excluded from society and wished one was dead - even one's own family members?? rolleyes.png

Dark side of humanity shone as bright as the sun for all the universe to see. Shame on all those with such abhorrent behaviour towards others.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.