This from around the...

1. 8,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    This from around the web:

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/tpctxa/the_covid_vaccine_is_such_an_obvious_scam/?rdt=34449

Excerpt:

They told people to get their first shot to protect them from a "virus" with a more than 99% survival rate, and people obeyed. Then they say the first shot isn't enough, you need another one, and people blindly obey again. And then it turns out the "vaccine" doesn't stop you from getting or spreading covid, and they also say the first 2 shots wane after a few months so you need the third one, and yet again people obey. Now they're talking about a fourth one, and again people obey. Its amazing how mindless people are.

The CEO of Pfizer is telling people that they're gonna need more of his product, and in the same sentence he basically admits that the vaccine doesn't really work, and yet people roll up their sleeves again anyway. But any intelligent person can see that if the first 3 shots wane after a few moths, obviously the 4th and 5th and 6th one will too. Its such an obvious scam but most people are falling for it.

I wonder at what point people are gonna draw the line. Unfortunately it seems that the more boosters people get, the more invested they are in not questioning the "vaccine". I've always known people are stupid but I didn't think they'd be so stupid that they'd fall for an obvious scam being pushed by corrupt governments and corrupt pharmaceutical companies, who are obviously only interested in profit.

Some comments following:

1. I really think that people who are four shots in are never going to be able to admit what this is. I have seen people flip out when you question whether someone's recent death could be because of the shot. You aren't even allowed to think like this and if you do you are dismissed as some sort of paranoid nut. I don't have hope for many people out there at this point.

2. Its like coming into a car dealership and saying you want a small hatchback and the salesman saying "yes nice, but whatif you buy 10 sports cars? Then I get way more money" and you just say "ok you're the expert I trust you"

3. No vaccine in the history of vaccines...

was created, practically, overnight

bypassed all objective, regulatory oversight

had associated indemnity contracts, for its makers, signed in secret, on the public's behalf, sans and consultation or consent

came without any "fine print" disclaimer or warning whatsoever

was primarily promoted and pushed by the companies manufacturing the product, or those indirectly linked to them, and not by public health data

was promoted to children, as if a confection, and by popular children's program characters

was profited from, astronomically, whilst being rolled out for a so-called "pandemic"

had its trialling fast-tracked, to the point that there was effectively no proper trialling ever

had attempts to make its trial data hidden for nearly a century

was forced on the populace, against all bodily autonomy, religious objection, and human rights

was injected repeatedly, willy-nilly, even within a space of weeks of each dose

could be mixed and matched with whichever brand -- "Pick your poison" (AU prime minister, re. mixing vaccines, circa Dec. 2021)

was mal - administered en masse, sans prior syringe aspiration

was administered by untrained laymen, who often did not even know what "syringe aspiration" meant

was divvied holus-bolus to all denominations, irrespective of sex, race, age, health etc.

allowed the virus it was claimed to stymie, to continue spreading unabated, and even after multiple doses claim

targeted only a very specific aspect of the virus it was meant to stymie

was defunct in its efficacy before it was even released for public consumption

had its field data suppressed, and then denounced as "anti-vaxxer conspiracy" when it leaked

rendered the heretofore relied-upon "VAERS" system (and others like it), suddenly "unreliable"

made all other treatment alternatives "bunkum"

turned all contrarian experts in epidemiology, virology, vaccinology et al. into "anti-vaxxers"

was touted as "100% safe and effective", despite millions of subjects reporting the very opposite -- from the ah hoc trials, to the general public

caused a panoply of side effects of near a causal correlation, which were all dismissed as "climate change", "pandemic stress", "shaking duvet too vigorously", "high energy bills" etc. related

caused a phenomenon of "mass formation psychosis" to afflict most of those who were subjected to it

had the carnage it left in its wake dissembled by an uncannily timed war...

Despite all the foregoing, people are lining up for more - more protection please. Perhaps the protection one seeks should come from those who lied. The current hostilities seem to have taken precedence over the issues with the jabs - there too are multiple layers of lies.

Beware of bogus salesmen selling all manner of things, like those aforementioned multiples of sports cars, when you're only after a small reliable hatchback. AIMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.