she is a health professional and needs the jabs,No. Perhaps your...

1. 8,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    she is a health professional and needs the jabs,

No. Perhaps your daughter herself does not need the jabs but the government needs her to have the jab via mandates - a distinct difference. Do or else. That is hardly a democratic individual rights choice - and you're worried about Russians and their current system?? rolleyes.png

I hate smoke from cigarettes from when I was a teen. Some of my family members smoked - smoked by choice - I chose otherwise. Used to travel on trains when smoking was still permitted on platforms. Invariably as waiting for a train to arrive, some on the platform were huffing and puffing as they too were waiting - for me it often resulted in moving metres away, yet smoke just as often found a way to get up my nostrils. I hated smoke back then and still do now (always know when my neighbour is in the back yard smoking as the smoke travels across the border fence) but can never agree to what the 'do gooders' have done to smokers in the name of 'health' by taking away an individual's right to go and buy something that to this day is still legally sold - albeit at 10 or more fold price points where the govt gets a large healthy slice in taxes.

Many smokers outlived and still outlive others who never had a puff - so much for forcing smokers to 'pay more' for health reasons. Dispute if you wish but do remember that there are much worse substances that are not only addictive but cause zombie like responses from what would otherwise be 'normal' human behaviour - smokers are not zombies. what.png

In both cases though some always become very very rich - like tobacco companies, big pharma and even the govt via taxes. Thus whose health are they so worried about - yours or their finances??

If products are made and are available via markets legally then let people decide whether to buy, take or whatever else - those who have brains that is - a little hard for turned zombies.

BTW, no member of my family that smoked forced their 'smoking views' or else on me and I did not cut them out/off just because they themselves smoked - such behaviour was rampant within families with the jabs. Whilst they smoked, I simply left and tried to find a 'smoke free' area or else the became a passive smoker - still alive. AIMO smile.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.