A cry baby?? I could call people all manner of things (even...

1. 8,092 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 836
    A cry baby?? I could call people all manner of things (even you), though try to refrain doing so on HC - though many don't seem to share the same ethics.

The whole point is that whatever an adult does should be based on what they perceive is best. Having done so allows one to enjoy or otherwise it's consequences.

If you smoke, smoke, if you want 217 jabs go for it - but if you don't want to smoke don't and if you wish to refrain from medical interventions then all fine and good and should be because you choose that way. Personal choices should be just that - personal.

A 'crying baby' may need a feed or a nappy change - it can pee/poo but cannot clean up by itself - needs it's mother (though these days who knows?) - but u know this, right? I doubt posters here fit into needing to be suckling.

Perhaps the cry baby's is problems stems from smoke getting into his/her nostrils/eyes. I would have probably cried too and if you were my mother and the smoke came from your husband, at a guess I'd say your motherly instinct would automatically ask him to smoke somewhere else - unless you like the sound of my persistent crying - perhaps even more persistent that a smoker's cough.

In any event, anyone's health issues are their own and of their families. 'Nough said.

As for crying - no use - spilt milk and all:

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.