@Sweetsound o.k. o.k. please accept my apology - it's just a...

1. 17,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    @Sweetsound o.k. o.k. please accept my apology - it's just a colloquialism - Australian -
    I grew up with a smoking father in a small apartment - never liked it, hated it, but he was only home in the evenings, hence it didn't impact me much, and I had a room to myself, too. Actually in Europe people kept smoking in public places (pubs, coffee houses) much longer than in Australia. My husband grew up with both parents smoking, so he never had a chance, smoked pipe for a while, which I liked when the tobacco was fresh - then under work pressures etc. got into the ciggies - not as many as most, and he didn't smoke cigarettes in the house, so I wasn't so aware how many he really smoked - I am now wishing I had paid better attention to his smoking habits, he was truly a beautiful man (Hungarian antecedents) as well as kind and generous.

So: I have never smoked, drank just a little on social occasions, a bit more in the last three years, but have almost stopped - just realised 2 bottles of: 1 white and one red wine lasted me 1 month, and I shared some of it with 2 visitors. I dilute mine now with soda water from my own soda siphon, which is great fun showing off to guests.
    on healthful living:
    . . . and I started a new batch of bread today; just 'set' the pre-dough - will feed it tomorrow and bake on Wednesday.
    Keep cooking, baking . . .
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.