ADO 8.33% 2.2¢ anteotech ltd

So just pondering and wanting to gauge what everyone thinks a...

1. 1,467 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2512
    So just pondering and wanting to gauge what everyone thinks a 15min rapid test such as Anteotech proof of concept is worth. I know there is a long way to go before this is a scalable and saleable product but just interested in thoughts.
    First it would save some lives so that is worth plenty more than any dollar amount
    Second it would potentially allow for domestic and international travel/cruises to return much sooner then would be the case otherwise
    Third it would stop any chance of spreading due to awaiting test results
    Fourth more people would likely be happy to get tested if it’s only a 15min wait

So what is all of this worth in dollars if it comes to fruition.
    Given the health and economic cost of current restrictions and lock downs surely this could be a game changer. Anteo should be in the mix with sensitivity as that is what this company and IP has always been about so I have no doubt they can get much higher accuracy then say SONA claimed 96% accuracy. Reporting in news today that some victorians are waiting up to nine days for results this has to change.
    Also reported that NSW and Victoria are currently running combined between 20,000-60,000 tests per day what would this equate to in dollar terms.
    For example if we look at NSW and VIC alone at say 40,000 tests per day at 50cents per test to Anteo we are at $20,000 per day or roughly $3.5M per year on current NSW and VIC testing numbers. This would be an awesome
    start as it would cover our costs going forward to develop all the other things in the pipeline batteries, sepsis etc etc.
    If it could be sold globally or we could somehow go it alone on developing the tests then 50cents per test and 40000 per day could be a drop in the ocean.
    So how is everyone valuing this what would you place on per test monetary benefit to Anteo and amount of tests undertaken. I know from years of discussions with the company our product costs very little to make (unless you count the decades of losses then it gets quite expensive) but on a materials and labour used it is not expensive at all to make. So margin is very high as it is the IP where the value lies.
    Ultimately if we could go it alone and manufacture tests in house and in Australia that would be grand but less likely then partnering I would think. So as a royalty model what would you expect to receive per test if it was sold as a royalty model to one of our current partners say for example Merck in dollars or % wise. I personally would expect test to cost around $10 each wholesale given cost of what’s already available so if we could secure 5% we are at 50cents per test and if it did come to fruition and I would expect a whole lot more then 40,000 tests per day to be sold. Start running numbers at 50cents per test at say 400,000 tests per day or 0.005% of global population you are over $73M per year. Even at 20cents per test it would be near $30M per year or the other way $1 per test would be $146M per year.
    So how does everyone value this as a per test cost/profit?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $52.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $72.87K 3.199M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 543485 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 690000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 6.38 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ 1170234
Last updated 15.54pm 02/05/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.