BIT 0.00% 3.2¢ biotron limited

COVID19 - competitive landscape, page-202

1. 2,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 739
    "I have been looking over our competition and we appear to be way out in front for proven safety and pretty much the only one with a direct immune calming effect. Gotta love that!"

LOL.

Is this in your expert scientific opinion, or more just the vibe?

Having a quick look at your historical posts, it seems fairly clear you do not have a relevant scientific background.

In particular, I just saw this post of yours from 10 June 2020 where you wrote (see here):

"I just wanted to put it out there that Biotron’s work in producing compounds that attenuate the corona virus via inhibition of the E Protein could be used by a potential partner that produces vaccines...My hope is that compounds such as BIT225, are being used to develop a many pronged attack via both antivirals, and as a preparatory mechanism for developing an attenuated vaccine. Whilst an antiviral that gives an infected body a chance to fight off current and future SARS is most definitely the Holy Grail, the general public and a huge amount of Global money is focussed on a specific vaccine for Covid-19."

I'd love to hear your reasoning here. Why don't you write to MM to suggest this and see what she says?
    Last edited by shareman: 10/05/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.2¢ $17.40K 542.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 120000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.