GRL 0.00% 1.6¢ godolphin resources limited

Covid19 - Effects/News/Management, page-30

1. 2,805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1707
    Amigo, all of GRL's prospects need more exploration before we can answer your question. In the first quarter of 2020 they announced good results for Gundagai, Copper Hill and Mt Aubery. But everything is at a preliminary stage. My pick of the announcements was Copper Hill, but I admit that I often get it wrong. However, I'm confident that gold is a commodity which will stay strong during this crisis. So GRL is in the right sector. The Board hasn't said anything about CoV19, so they must be coping OK. Management have not been blowing their trumpet. When they discover something big, then that's the time GRL may get more recognition. The drillbit wll do the talking - no need for pumping at this stage. At the moment, I feel that there are one or more big shareholders who are consistently selling 250,000 shares per day. I thought the selling stopped on Friday, but now it seems to have restarted again. I can't blame that person/s, they could be in a financial jam with a business shutting down because of CoV19, who knows?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.422M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 274664 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GRL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.