Covid19 tracking app., page-3

1. 4,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Yep, it’s been a very educational year.

I’ve learnt just how easy it is to freak out and scare the crap out of a very large percentage of the population.

I’ve learnt that some of the most intelligent people I know, have been incapable of questioning what they have been fed by MSM and governments. Even those that normally have a healthy scepticism of the media have folded.

I’ve learnt that a government can manipulate its own people to demand their liberties and freedoms be curtailed.

I’ve learnt that once rational people, now follow the lynch mob decrying those that resist the ‘Ap’ as ‘cowards’ and the enemy of the people.

I’ve observed once friends and neighbours turn on each other, close their doors, and treat them with distain. (I was always puzzled about the Rwandan brutality, neighbour v neighbour, husband wife. Not so much now).

I’ve learnt that there are actually very few true conservative people, in the sense that I believe every real conservative should have a healthy distrust of government, and as such always seek to limit the size and power they wield.

I’ve learnt there is really no difference between our main parties, although that has been becoming obvious for twenty years or so.

Yes, I find it simply amazing that people have willingly invited the government into their smart phones. Even if they have complete trust in the government today, to not have the foresight to see that governments change, frequently, some good, some bad, some downright evil, is staggering to say the least.

One final thing I’ve learnt is that anybody that Trots our the “if you have nothing to I hide......” line, may as well put a sign about everything their head saying “I am incapable of understanding how information is power”.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.