AT1 8.33% 2.2¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Covid19 Vaccine(s) specific Testing + R&D developments, page-30

1. 133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Thanks again FinFree101! Ab testing has drawn mixed opinion even before the vaccine was on the horizon. This lack of confidence to Ab testing didn't help AT1s cause in Australia. Low case no.s in Australia was the real reason Ab testing wasn't ventured when compared to the rest of the world. Now that we have a novel type of vaccine i.e mRNA vaccine approved in UK, it will draw attention to how the NHS roll the vaccine out and efficacy/efficiency test the vaccine on a population scale. Something the traditional vaccines for non corona virus didn't warrant. Like you mention Ab paired with T cell response will confirm efficacy of vaccine. This mRNA vaccine comes in 2 injections, so i can see assessing quantitative Ab response being a big part in the future.

As for AT1s role in this I'm sure JK and co. must be licking their lips on commercial qualitative poct/immunity passport like solutions including their e solution idea. If they position their strategy in line with how the frontrunners aka UK use Ab testing we might yet see new market share emerge.

Personally I've been disappointed the stance the Doherty Institute and Australia have taken on Ab testing from the get go. It's financially impacted companies like AT1 but more importantly has put Aus on the back foot in understanding the role of Ab testing in Covid and post Covid times. AT1 thankfully has a business model that targets the global market ie US and EU before Australia anyway, so i am hoping they benefit and can lead from the front when Aus/Nz open their international travel borders. The recent sentiment of JK on local manufacturing and lack of government initiative and support to smaller cap manufacturers tells me AT1 is eyeing up supply chain/capacity planning when this new market share opens up.

My analysis and thoughts ofcourse. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.002(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $14.06M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.75K 77.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28439 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 281206 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.