RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ raptor resources limited

I guess the key here in terms of uptake and speed to revenue...

1. 110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    I guess the key here in terms of uptake and speed to revenue will firstly be how soon Resapp can strike a commercial deal with Coviu, and secondly, how it is presented to the 7000+ Coviu doctors.
    Will there be a firm directive to use Resapp once integrated into their network or will it simply be made available to practitioners?

As mentioned, the app is pretty easy to use and I would imagine, in the absence of any competing alternative, the take-up could be quite swift.

If we presume there are 7,000 clinicians in the Coviu system, operating with the lower end use cost of $5 and then assume each of those doctors use the app once a day, we are looking at revenues in the order of 35k per day or 13m pa.
    It is widely believed that the average number of stethoscope uses per day by medical practitioners is closer to 20.

Understandably figures etc thrown around here are pure speculation however we could soon get a real taste for what numbers with some of the larger Telehealth organisations around the world could look like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.