BIT 2.70% 3.8¢ biotron limited

Thanks BMDI just wanted to put it out there that Biotron’s work...

1. 486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180

Thanks BMD

I just wanted to put it out there that Biotron’s work in producing compounds that attenuate the corona virus via inhibition of the E Protein could be used by a potential partner that produces vaccines.

This forum has dropped in tone during the last few weeks and one of the things that the readers and posters are very good at here, is sleuthing. Unfortunately, if there is a big deal happening under a code of silence, the management and contractors at BIT are simply too professional to allow a leak.

My hope is that compounds such as BIT225, are being used to develop a many pronged attack via both antivirals, and as a preparatory mechanism for developing an attenuated vaccine. Whilst an antiviral that gives an infected body a chance to fight off current and future SARS is most definitely the Holy Grail, the general public and a huge amount of Global money is focussed on a specific vaccine for Covid-19.

Maybe BIT really are working with CSIRO, CSL and UQ. Any use of Biotron compounds delivers data and increases the value of their potentially priceless library of compounds.

So I say to all the holders, and some of the non-holders, lets respectfully shake that tree and see what we can find. We might just get close enough to the truth to cause a spike, resulting in a speeding ticket followed by some updates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.001(2.70%)
Mkt cap ! $34.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.7¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $68.85K 1.794M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 150000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 349950 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.