LIM lionore mining international limited.

Hi EL,Normally i would have sold out already and used the funds...

1. 9,508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 661
    Hi EL,

Normally i would have sold out already and used the funds for other ventures but this one is just a joke and I can not get myself to sell my holding.

I do believe there is more going to happen , because the large funds will not except this offer.
    The high nickel price and the low inventories and the continues upward nickel price adjustments by the analysts are for all to see.

I believe the action can start any day now, and I keep my eye on the first TSX announcement for a better offer.

All our nickel stocks are running smoothly and even when the value increases look at times over the top, as long as the earnings can justify them we will be fine.

I keep my bets to the producers or those that will be in production this year.
    Less risks that way concerning the nickel price.
    AGM really made a tremendous run today, has expected a slight re-trace instead.
    Still I do not have enough courage to sell any of the nickel shares, this market can just outrun us imho.

the bargains may this year not be in the hot nickel and other metal shares, but then again i could be wrong.

back to Lionore I also read that Aquarius platinum had a look at LIM. I would be happy to see a merger with them but this would probably not be on the cards any longer.

The white night will be one of the majors or Xstrata will up the price above the C$20 to sweeten the offer a little.

Time will tell

Good luck and have another look at PLA , I still believe they will bring some great returns in the next 6 months and beyond.

jojo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.