CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

Well I thought an REF was just part of the DA along with an EIS...

1. 1,976 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Well I thought an REF was just part of the DA along with an EIS that is put through council but reading through the DPI site the REF goes off to DPI and from that they determine whether a EIS needs to be carried out.
    The flora and fauna probably won't be an issue. However the inferred JORC of 37,000 ozs based on 500,000 tonnes at av 2.3 g/t is where the DPI will have concerns.
    Treating half a million tonnes to extract the gold is large volume stuff. How will Commissioners guarantee the surrounding water streams will be unaffected? I think the DPI will insist on a full EIS. And how long will that take? Will the DA finally be approved?

The sp in March was 5c. I am happy for holders that it climbed from 2.9 to its current level last Friday. This coincided with the final day for the new float (22.5m @ 20c giving $4.5m) but that was the extension date. No where (not surprisingly) in the sponsoring brokers, Novus Capital, does it indicate just how short of the 22.5m they were on the first timeframe. I guess all will become clearer in the next couple of weeks, but as a potential investor there are a couple of things that concern me.

And of what can be said in here, Mr McAuley left the top job with CMY, retained s paid non-exec director position, and took up the MD possy with Commissioners. With the Chakola project it seems to have stalled; drilling program commenced 12 Oct07. DA lodged 10 Mar09. Well over 2 years now.

Will Commissioners Cowarra run any differently? Is it hamstrung by the fact that 1/2 million tonnes treated locally will inevitably seep into tributaries that run into the Murrimbidgee that then head up to the nations capital. I'm no miner, and I glossed over these issues when I nearly bought in at 7c 9 months ago, but the more I have looked into it the more questions I have amassed.

However in the glossy prospectus the current status of the DA and the project overall is ignored. I don't know all of this will end up but at least the sp has started heading north.

But for me there are too many gaps and key pieces of the jigsaw puzzle just don't seem to be in the box.

If I've missed something please let me know. I'm just going off info made available in CMY & the new Commissioners websites.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.