cowboys v bronco's, page-134

1. 4,341 Posts.
    Nicky agree to disagree about Hunt. His kicking game was pretty off in the GF. He went back to kicking straight down the cowboys throats again. You can't do that in a GF.

Having said that he's done extremely well this season and is definately worth keeping. All I'm saying is that IMO the pressure got to him in the GF. He never drops balls like that last knock on. How is that not choking?

And I didnt say Boyd was responsible for the last Cowboys try. You did. I'm saying that Boyd doesn't appear to put it on the line like the rest of the team. Given that the try was for the GF you would expect some desperation. Who knows, even just the pressure of him running at the cowboys winger might have made him drop the ball. I think Boyd needs to show more desperation on the tryline in general IMO.

Totally agree about Oates. He is far more responsible for the last try. Bad decision. Also missed tackles from Blair and McCullough leading to that situation but mostly Oates is at fault IMO.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.