TAM 13.9% 4.1¢ tanami gold nl

coyote, groundrush and tanami, page-2

1. 2,921 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 299
    Chairman
    1m oz in 5 years is a VERY big call.

To have any justification we would have to have some indication of the repeatability of Southern Deeps ,plus the continuity of SD from near surface down to 600m or even below .At around 22455 m north we have shown near surface and 600m down hits but we have yet to join the middle up.
    SD looks more likely every day to be a 1 to 2 mill resource but for 1 mill pa you would need several.
    Maybe just maybe ,the dolerite to the west will be the next one.

Carbine Hurricane Ripcord etc all show potential but really they are all still 3 to a flush prospects.

Then there is the issue of plant.Upgrading GR to 1.5 mill tons relatively easy and cheap..say 30 mill.This would give us say 200 maybe 250 k oz a year Plant for another 750 k will cost squillions.Finding the gold , designing the plant , financing ,getting it operational in 5 years,impossible I would say unless we had someone like Newmont behind us.

Still I would say around 200 k is a virtual certainty with a map foward to an undetermined increase very probable.
    Im sure you have a better understanding of the industry than I do and would look foward to an expansion of your views.

PS nice to hear the staff appear to be posotive.Always a good sign particularlly after the recent upheavals

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.