PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

coyote plant, page-21

1. 13,807 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3953
    HREETrader, thanks for the input.
    In response to your concerns;

“Coyote is actually run at 100% capacity and to process ABU ore, they must forgo their own production so it stands that this would only be if the head grade is substantially higher than what they have at Coyote.”

Not a problem. We have no need to share our profit with them when capex is so low for a standalone plant.

“I suspect that Old Pirate will suffer from the same issues as coyote ore in that it is high in refractory arsenic being that the gold is associated with arsenopyrite which requires a fine grind to expose the gold for recovery with cyanide in the CIP. Any copper in the ore consumes cyanide also”

I can’t see how either copper or arsenic would have any effect whatsoever on gravity recover- assuming either was present in the first place and I haven’t seen any evidence of either.
    If they were present and had any effect, we would have seen it in either or both of the two recent independent gravity test results using two different methods.
    Instead what we saw was two of the best results that I have ever seen for gravity recovery, 88% and 97%. Better recoveries than most ore bodies give after full processing.

“Bottom line in my opinion is that ABU are going to have to tap the market for $70M+ for their own crush and heap leach with CIP or they most likely will need $100M+ for ball mills and CIP”

I know I have said this before but a couple have posted that we might need to raise more than $27mill.
    Check out the scoping study results.
    Gravity only recovery plant (no need for CIL) plus infrastructure (camp, power plant etc) $27mill total.
    Cash on hand around $20mill ($23mill latest reported).
    No need for any significant cr’s, especially not anything more than $30mill.
    With $257mill forecast cashflow over the first two years, $30mill will be easily bank funded if the company chooses.
    No cr is necessary unless the company decides they prefer it over debt.
    I prefer the debt option as it will be very easily repaid in a very short time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $779 259.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 15823362 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 23487747 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.