PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

HREE,Enjoyed your post. Not sure who your contacts are at TAM,...

1. 672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    HREE,

Enjoyed your post. Not sure who your contacts are at TAM, but Coyote has never run at full capacity EVER!!

A couple of additional points.

- OP and Hind are much different to Coyote and closer to Callie style mineralisation, so your comparisons to Coyote have little merit.

- ABM is in no rush to develop tomorrow and has learnt from TAM's sins. That means significant dilution is a no no. If that means production comes a little later, so be it.. The deposits continue to grow.

- Coyote loses money (when inc development) and has, at most, 6 months of ore left, why would ABM pay anything for it, when in 6 months they can potentially get it for peanuts?? THINK..

Finally, and can I ask, why do you own TAM? No market beast can make any case for owning that stock here, so Im interested in why you would own it??? Just remember Coyote has 6 months at best.. where to then? ABM knows their business mate.. Thinking 3-4 steps ahead of the curve is how they have built the business and they will continue to do so. I feel completely confident in ABM's ability to deliver significant value for all shareholders.

Goodluck friend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.236M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $359 179.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 6251188 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21628958 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.