PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

coyote plant, page-32

1. 13,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4012
    Nabaru, we should all post our thoughts- positive or negative as they make us all think -often about possible negatives (or positives) that we might not have thought of ourselves.
    However I believe a scoping study is more involved than just "a gathering of thoughts and possibilities".
    I understand a scoping study is not a full FS but it is the best guide we have for now and it is based on other existing operations and their costs. Prices for the gravity plants were based on quotes from the manufacturers so not likely to be incorrect. This is a small simple plant so capex blowouts are very unlikely IMO.
    I do understand that some scoping studies can be a bit optimistic at times but I think not nearly as optimistic as you suggest in this case.
    What I do feel confident of is that head grades are likely to be better than those allowed for in the study (for reasons posted earlier today), that the pit will be larger and deeper (thanks to post scoping study discoveries such as East vein and Western limb extensions), that mining will include GH (best grades and widths to date also discovered after the study was completed), and that underground mining will also be carried out later (not included in the study) and that gravity recoveries might exceed the 85% in the study (based on more recent test work).
    I also am bullish on gold so see that as another reason for a better outcome than the study assumed.
    While there may be some parts of the study that might not be conservative enough (I am not saying I can see any but accept the possibility), I think any small possible discrepancies will be massively overwhelmed by all the positives that I mentioned above and the reality be will net cash flows well in excess of those estimated in the study.
    Updated studies should strongly improve on economic returns or NPV.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.