PRX 0.00% 0.2¢ prodigy gold nl

coyote plant, page-42

1. 79 Posts.
    I just want to state that my interest in TAM and ABU is strongly a vote for the Western Tanami as one of the most under-discovered proterozoic gold provinces in Australia. There will be massive discoveries made in the next 5 years here and both companies have an enviable ground position to capitalise upon. I believe that TAM and ABU will both get to 5M ounces sooner than they anticipate and even at $60 per ounce in the ground that represents a substantial upside - regardless of past management in the case of TAM. There are very few other explorers you can count on for rapid growth in drilled out ounces and that is largely because of the address. We know so much more about the western tanami (your tax dollars at work in combination with real research $'s from Tanami Gold and Newmont) and this has dramatically accelerate discovery, especially when combined with innovative exploration techniques pioneered by ABU.

Pete, I appreciate your cynicism on TAM. I have no doubt it is well informed and definitely hear you with respect to past managements decisions and lack of engagement - it doesn't look good for them. I do strongly believe however that ABU holders need to be realistic about a consolidation and capital raising - there is no reason to fear it - it will not be highly dilutive. In the short and medium term this course of action will be create additional shareholder value because it removes the "sword of damocles" and allows ABU to raise capital without significant dilution by tapping insto's. Without it, I think all you get is $60 an ounce - after it you can reasonably expect $80+ - that is a big upside to compensate for any short term dilution.

TAM has the ability to raise capital because their share structure is ready for it and their silver bullet is the ability to raise capital NOW in a potentially $2000 per ounce market. I think they finally have learned from ABU that you have to be an explorer and a producer so I expect that at least some of the capital raised will go aggressive drilling in the coming dry season.

Bob thanks for the insight - ABM are definitely on a real winner. I am not an insider at TAM but have stayed at Coyote, toured the place and spoken with management.

Thanks again to all for the welcome and lively commentary. ABU folks have a lot of the passion and that is also clear difference between TAM and ABU management. TAM could learn a lot from ABU here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.235M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $40.20K 20.10M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 4219821 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 24828420 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.49pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.