PRX 0.00% 0.3¢ prodigy gold nl

99plonko. Will never knock your expertise as far as mill...

1. 1,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    99plonko. Will never knock your expertise as far as mill relines, but over many years i have seen companies and small prospectors taken to the cleaners with their crushings. If the screens are of a lesser mesh size than the coarse gold, then that gold stays inside the ballmill until it is ground down to a size that penetrates the mesh.If you are doing a reline, then normally the ballmill has already been blown out and cleaned down before you commence work. I will give you some examples. Many years ago "North Kalgurli Mill". (This was when gold became deregulated,) became the central mill to treat your gold in the kalgoorlie area. What 99% of people who put crushings through didnt understand was that in the: "FINE very FINE" print The mill was 100% entitled to all silver credits also there was no gravity circuit, which most people didnt know about, so i know of many people who put thru 1-2 ounce crushings who recieved 10 gpt if they were lucky. I cannot name the people involved, i just havent got enough money. ( I do admire Julian Assange). A second more recent example was at Barricks Plutonic Goldmine. There they have what is called a pastefill system which comprises of fine crushed rock that has already been treated through the mill to extract the gold, it is then mixed with a designated percentage of cement and pumped back underground to fill the voids created by mining. This paste as it is called stablises the mined out areas and enables further mining to take place. The paste fill output from the mill was not keeping up with the stopes being mined out, so it was decided to put some mullock (waste rock) through the mill to increase the pastefill tonnes being pumped back underground and guess what, the Head Grade for the whole operation went UP,This was not a one off, it happened every time it was done and could still be ongoing though some of the present management leave a lot to be desired. What was occuring was that a great deal of coarse gold is trapped inside the ballmill, eventually this is ground down and filters through the screens,but this can be a long drawn out process taking weeks or even months depending on the size of grains of gold. This is why i gave my previous advice.I "MUST" emphasize that some of the comments i have made this time do not in anyway demeen or insinuate any persons or systems associated with TAM, Only talking about experiences of my own.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.353M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.313K 1.129M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 28208357 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20784528 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.