GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

cpb, page-18

1. tcf
    6,864 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 273
    My comments are all based on why the fck the directors have been keeping me as a shareholder in the dark.

I have been with this company for 18 months and have experienced the misleading info put out by directors since the beginning. Mostly time deadlines. They have never met a date. In fact they miss them by months generally not weeks. Why do I stay in. Well I picked options up at 1.8 cents before the restructure and now hold at 5.4 cents. I'm in front a long way. I believe they have a strong posibility for commercial well. I believe the recent reports have been tailored to protect the shareprice - fair enough. But who is the major beneficiary for a holding shareprice. I doubt all of us posters combined hold anywhere near what Sciano and other directors hold or have access to.

These blokes have to be kept on their metal particularly with the enormous benfits they are receiving from shareholders. I don't believe these blokes have been upfront with shareholders.

I don't believe my comments affect the shareprice one little bit and niether do yours. This downramp claim is bullsh#t and all of you know it. Up rampers are the ones who creatre the biggest problem for serious shareholders because they have the motive of selling and leaving others high and dry.

Your complaint is that not everyone joints in your w#nk fest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.