GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

cpb, page-24

1. jpb
    342 Posts.
    My comments are all based on why the fck the directors have been keeping me as a shareholder in the dark.

To protect the share price.

I'm in front a long way. I believe they have a strong posibility for commercial well.

Congratulations I hope your right.... thats more like it.

But who is the major beneficiary for a holding shareprice.

I think thats why people become directors of companies

These blokes have to be kept on their metal particularly with the enormous benfits they are receiving from shareholders.

Good point...' totaly agree.

I don't believe my comments affect the shareprice one little bit.

Alot of people gather useful information from HC you dont know what affect you have. I'm inclined to believe that some information gleaned from here does influence the share price

This downramp claim is bullsh#t and all of you know it. Up rampers are the ones who creatre the biggest problem for serious shareholders because they have the motive of selling and leaving others high and dry.

The speculative sector is with fraught with danger I was just questioning why someone would be sabotaging their own investment. Somehow I feel as though you are either disingenuous or you are a fool.

Your complaint is that not everyone joints in your w#nk fest.

On a lighter note if a whole lot of onanism is going to get the share price up ... so to speak.... then I'm all for it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.