GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

Narcissistic as well ....that's a nasty combination.Look, right...

1. jpb
    342 Posts.
    Narcissistic as well ....that's a nasty combination.

Look, right now I'm sitting up the back of the plane with every one else hoping the pilot's can steer us through this storm and land us safely in Nirvana. I'll give it a little while before I consider strapping on the parachute and risk missing out on the smooth touch down. I'm not to concerned if they're not on the intercom every 2 minutes I just want them to keep the thing in the air. If they break a few rules along the way that keep the engines running which in turn keep us out of the drink thats fine by me. I understand things can go wrong what does stick in my throat is the few passengers on board who have lost it and they're being taken advantage of by an old drunkard pilot loaded up with schadenfreude who gets his kicks by ringing up the passengers from the ground every few minutes with news of their imminent disaster without really knowing the situation and then rubs salt in by telling them how well his airline is doing.

Sincere apoligies to the rest of you for the puerile analogy but look what I had to reply to

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.