CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

CPH is being Shorted and Downramped, page-87

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    They will need to do a CR soonish, or there will be absolutely no value in doing one, because the next round of dilution will be so massive, even those high on the product this company sells (though I doubt one would get high on it, as with everything else the management do, it would not be done in the interests of anybody but themselves), could see there is no value in this company anymore.
    Wonder how well it would go if they had any ability, and SH's interests at heart? Methinks we will never know the answer to that question.
    Those bleating about a price spike (if)/when they finally list in the US, must be as delusional as they think any prospective buyers from the US would be to even think about purchasing shares in this company. Won't happen in my opinion.
    And you gotta love the old catchcry of shorters, downrampers and instos driving down the price for a cheaper entry. The truth is, nobody wants any part of this Blumenthal pocketlining piece of crap company.
    If you read this, oh psychiatrically challenged one, I do own shares in this, and disgusted with myself for purchasing, though luckily not a huge parcel, and a great lesson in doing more homework before pressing the buy button.
    Will probably hold until this is nothing but a memory, just to have it on my screen as a reminder every time I open my brokerage account.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.