CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

Anything is possible for a train wreck like this, but I doubt it...

1. 5,357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2090
    Anything is possible for a train wreck like this, but I doubt it will fall that quickly and the dead cat may even bounce today before continuing the fall down the stairs. It won't hit the bottom of the staircase for a while yet.

One thing these boards are good at is hype/convincing people to believe and throw in their money, even years after the point when less than an hour of due diligence clearly confirms the deal is a scam. This can go on for years and short term the price can even rise; just look at the con job they successfully pulled off last year - extreme pump in the right market conditions pushing the market cap to absurd levels, which allowed a cash grab while the price was insanely high which gave them the cash backing to justify a higher market cap (if they were actually trying to run a profitable business that would have been a nice opportunity, but of course they put as much as possible in their own pockets and used what was left for their usual games of smoke and mirrors). Comically, many holders still refer to this price rise as some sort of reason to have faith in the company.

It's very rare to increase value per share in that way, and in almost every case it dilutes shareholders and devalues them, but even so, it allows the show to drag on for a long time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.