CPH 0.00% 0.9¢ creso pharma limited

CPH share price, page-106

1. 15,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1409
    You know what PW, there is reasonable belief NOW after you really take in the presentation today that a figure of about $1.50 is doable in 18 months. Folks say there is no such thing as a bad written reference and in essence it is true. There is probably no such thing as a bad Investor presentation either, but if you understand the trajectory here, the mind does boggle. It boggles and inquires as to which other MM companies are in this game, a game involving Asia. It boggles that CPH have tapped the huge animal market. It boggles that CPH went to that Malaysian investor at 69c for him to cough up a lazy five million. It boggles that I missed out on subscribing to that raising as well. But you know what really boggles the most?

That PW is how nice the Chris Ringland 2014 Shiraz resting nicely like a sedated baby in a Plumm very big Bordeaux glass that cost me one dollar fifty cents each. All 24 of them. Seriously, been a long week and if it wasn't for the twenty three reefers I had, life would certainly be tougher. Page 23 of the Investor Presentation really does boggle me.

The beautiful pale face with those adorable eyes, the clean coat, the finely groomed nails, the warm, friendly and inviting expression that demands loyalty, the look of respect and care. You got it PW, I do talk about the lab assistant. Now that's got you about as boggled as when I thought of it. Time for a recharge and have a good weekend.

I am sure we will further lab reports from Creso in due course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.