CPL 0.00% 2.2¢ csl finance plc

cpl to pursue related coal acquisitions

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    This is the asset i believe CPL is chasing hard.

If it can secure the lease from Mancal Coal next to it's existing coalspur lease this will be the best coal company in the globe for capital growth over the next 2-3 years.

Mancal Coal Inc. developed its qualifications for coal mining from its experience and family history in the coal industry. Mancal Coal Inc. and its predecessor companies have a coal mining history covering more than 60 years and played a leading role in the development of coal mining in Alberta and Saskatchewan.

Our experience in Alberta ranges from a small stripping contract at Sheerness, Alberta in 1934, and initiatives in the 1940s eventually resulted in contract mining with Calgary Power (a predecessor to TransAlta Utilities) in 1957.

Mancal experience in Saskatchewan dates back to 1956, when it was awarded the mining contract at the Utility mine by SPC to supply the Boundary Dam Generation Station near Estevan, Saskatchewan. At the time, it was the largest coal mining contract ever tendered in Canadian history.

Mancal Coal Inc. controls over 2 billion tonnes of undeveloped coal resources in Alberta and Saskatchewan, and is actively evaluating opportunities for coal mine development.

Also

Highland Park Group who has become a strategic investor in the Company is looking for their investments to be 5-10 baggers.
    They entered Mantra at 70c a couple of years ago and this has been a great multi-bagger for them.

Coalspur shares are great buying at the moment....
    Goodluck to holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.