CPN 0.00% 5.3¢ caspin resources limited

CPN Chart, page-364

1. 2,945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

Greg's reaction to the assay question in the recent interview was a bit odd. He gives themthe questions to ask him so it struck me as just a weird bit oftheatre.

CHN put out some interesting cross-sections. A fewthings struck me: there's a lot of the ore body PGE>0.3gpt<1.0gptwith a few stringers >1gpt; the hangingwall high grade horizonintercepted by the discovery hole plunges steeply off to the northand as a result it doesn't make up a huge % of the ore body; the orebody is riddled with dolerite dykes. Gonneville is a largedisseminated sulphide ore body with a bit of high grade sweetener.Public perception of the beast seems biased towards high grades.

Applying that to potential YB results - I've put theYB cross section at the same scale alongside Gonneville's. Thevisuals for CPN sulphides were pretty good, and the grades fromhistorical drilling are comparable to Gonneville if you exclude thehangingwall high grade. CPN's results & the market reaction tothem will be interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing both. Marketcap CPN = $125m with low SOI and not many sellers. Share price mightdouble on good results but proving any sort of continuity will take alot of drilling & cash, and with sub-$6m cash the sound ofrattling tins isn't that distant. 10 to
    20b@ggies up from the IPO seems like a good time to raise.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3327/3327804-f555f2604b41ca5ed42ab86d62cbcf04.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.996M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 310000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.