CPN 0.00% 7.7¢ caspin resources limited

Thanks Harley64 for your posts here and with Chalice. I hold...

1. 524 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1328
    Thanks Harley64 for your posts here and with Chalice. I hold Chalice too and love the story - especially at current levels with all their drilling ongoing. Ironically given the huge different in MCs (Chalice $1,821NM -v- Caspin $38M), I also expect Caspin's outcomes to add some support to Chalice because of exploration upside to Chalice. Caspin's results already haved proved the fertility, and reinforced the imminent commercial discovery potential, of the trend that runs through both properties. No wonder that Chalice has 4 rigs (I think) exploration drilling between Julimar and our block, along trend and coming our way. Mind you, they knew they had great dirt anyway - a la Hartog-Dampier etc.

Unlike with Chalice however (where I've only recently bought some following an excessive sell-down), I have a truckload of Caspin because I expect far greater upside in them given their very modest MC.

Much as I like charting, I've often found Caspin daily (or shorter time frame) charts to not show me a lot. However this Weekly chart as of today IS interesting. I don't know when we'll break out of it but I've placed a big wager that it will be to the upside. Meanwhile, I wait ...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4547/4547887-ff2110e49d3d22897188b893dbcfee21.jpg

The large, bullish falling wedge sits very nicely with the context e.g.:
    • lots of assays pending. I discuss these further in this post from yesterday Post #: 62767093 ;
    • drilling underway at Mount Squires. Assays presumably will take forever - and then some - but there might be some significant observations from the campaign that suggest we're onto something worthwhile. Is a bit hard to get a lot of excitement with aircore though but I'm convinced there's there's way more upside potential in this than downside. I don't think the market has given us anything for Mt Squires - yet.
    • Chalice's campaign - which I'm confident will be positive (but by when ???) will be supportive, especially for targets further to the north of their block and thus closer to our block. If that occurs it will have very positive implications for our Brassica Shear Zone targets. Perhaps we may the assay results from our 2 diamond holes in XC-46 by then.

Good luck mate - and to other holders.
    Last edited by La Tache: 29/07/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.258M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8913 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 36938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.