CPN 5.26% 5.4¢ caspin resources limited

CPN Chart, page-81

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    I have a mate who I tipped onto CPN at about 80c who only seems happy to enter after an extended period of agonizing, dithering and bumscratching
    (a process of DD they are still completing)... Ha ha!

I have developed a price target model based on their past performance of eventual entry points and subsequent share price rises which Ive called the "Mateyditherometer".

They only enter after the stock has gone up four fold from my original tip. But the good news for them and everyone else is I only give him the *"sure thing tips" and if the LTR case is to be used as a model for this after their looming entry at CPN we can expect a five fold increase minimum.

The LTR tip went out strongly recommended at 2.5c, with an entry a few weeks later at 10c. Since then its gone up over five fold to over 50c.

So using the "Mateyditherometer" if the original CPN tip went out at 80c (which it did) the entry will be coming soon at around $3.20 giving an expected first price target of 5 times that, or $16.00 on the nose....

Disclaimer use the "Mateyditherometer" with caution and not after drinking.

*(This post for the purposes of humour only, there are no sure things, not in the stock market anyway)
    Last edited by tretchikoff: 31/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.