CPN 3.95% 7.9¢ caspin resources limited

CPN Chart, page-569

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I hope things pick up.

I have held shares with CPN since just after the company was first listed. I believe I paid 77c back then, and kept the shares even when the price went up to its almost three dollar peak. I then kept the shares right down to the 12 cents it currently is. I’m only a small holder, but it was/is a significant amount of money for me personally. I was holding out for $10 per share…still am…

I don’t believe I have ever left a comment on a CPN thread before, but I wanted to mention that CPN appears to have dropped in tandem with CHN, at least for the last six months. So there must be some outside factor, other than just company results.

I also wanted to say that I see a lot of negative comments on the CPN threads that just hang there unchallenged for days, possible weeks. It’s the first thing people see when the click on the stock!

I do hope CPN get some larger intervals as I think the thickness of the deposit is the key to the cycle of negativity/positivity/the success of the company, however the actual deposit per meter looks pretty good.

Anyway, that’s enough of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.003(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $7.447M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $7.724K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39473 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 43054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.