CTP 5.45% 5.2¢ central petroleum limited

I have just received the following information from Mr Judd I...

1. 8,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 73
    I have just received the following information from Mr Judd

I note that no mention is made in the information whether the CPSA will or will not agree to transmit the material served on CTP and CPSA.

I leave the readers to make up their own mid as to that issue and the secretive alternative BOD (OptionCo)

CB

Dear CPSA Member

Over the last few weeks quite a few things have happened.
    ASX announcements
    1. The QLD Supreme Court gave the green light for CTP to convene a Scheme meeting
    2. Explanatory Booklet and IER released which supports the board’s view that the takeover is fair.
    Note: The CPSA is currently still reviewing these documents and does not express an opinion on them.
    1. Scheme shareholders meeting was set for 5 June in Brisbane
    2. Santos increased its interest in two CTP tenements
    3. Transportation agreement signed with APA for the recently signed NT domestic GSA
    4. Shareholder information sessions were announced for Brisbane, Perth, Sydney and Melbourne 12 -22 May.
    Note: The information sessions have NOT been arranged through the CPSA.

Information sessions/Independence

Further to some shareholder concern, and to avoid any doubt or issues in the future, the CPSA has agreed to take additional steps to gain complete autonomy and independence from CTP.

You will notice that even our logo has changed.

Survey results

The results of SoA Survey#1 were clear that an overwhelming majority of members who participated in the survey were NOT satisfied with the offer under the Scheme.

Proposals for board changes assuming Scheme fails

Two (2) proposals have been presented to the CPSA for an alternate board on the assumption the Scheme will fail.
    Proposal from Mr Robert Dean

Robert Dean requested CTP to transition banker Alan Beasley, Petroleum executive Maki Petrovski and John Heugh (former director) to the board SOLEY based on the assumption the current board will resign if the Scheme fails on 5 June. We understand that CTP has advised
    Mr. Dean that the current board has not committed to any specific outcome, but would be considering their options if the Scheme is voted down.

For those long standing shareholders, they will recall John Heugh was removed as CEO in 2012. Mr. Heugh then challenged Richard Cottee at a General Meeting, and shareholders voted overwhelmingly in favor of Mr. Cottee.

If members want further details of the Dean proposal they can email [email protected]

Proposal from OptionCo

As mentioned previously, a small group of shareholders have proposed an alternative plan for shareholders to consider if the Scheme fails.

After a review of their proposed plan, received on Tuesday, and having verified both their cumulative shareholdings and confirmation of the necessary documentation to support their proposed replacement board members, we can confirm this appears to be a bona fide plan
    worthy of member’s consideration. This small group of shareholders have called themselves
    “OptionCo”, and have requested anonymity except for their representative, and proposed
    Non-Executive director Mr. Stuart Howes.

OptionCo has provided the email forwarded below and attached an Information Pack for your consideration. For further information please email Stuart Howes at [email protected]

New Survey

We recommend you carefully review all the information provided, make your enquiries and determine what you think is in your best interest as a CTP shareholder.

We do not express an opinion on which is a more attractive option for members, however we
    are preparing a new SoA Survey #2 which all CPSA members will receive shortly. We request you take 5 minutes to complete this survey, after having reviewed all the information, to help the CPSA fully understand what members are thinking.

The future of Central Petroleum is in shareholders hands, and we look forward to assisting members however possible.

Regards

Robin Judd
    Central Petroleum Shareholders Association

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.003(5.45%)
Mkt cap ! $38.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.2¢ $35.73K 687.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 550000 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 99854 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.