CTP 10.0% 5.5¢ central petroleum limited

CPSA Update - The Nail in the Coffin?, page-62

1. 725 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 233
    With all due respect Al, it's easy to say you think it's full value from the sidelines (i.e. not actually a shareholder).

It's not fair value, and the proof of this is in the copied email at the top of this thread where 90% of surveyed shareholders did not support the Scheme. Unless all these shareholders are delusional, by no means would this outcome suggest it is considered fair.

Your only point of reference is the IER, which miraculously found the Scheme bid at the top of their valuation range. Wow, what an amazing coincidence!!

The IER data was fed by the company; who else advised them the capital estimates, the capital spending profile and drilling campaigns planned, etc while all the while excluding any potential upside of improved pipeline tariffs, lifting of fracking moratoriums or higher gas sales prices?

The only thing notable from the IER was how badly structured the CVN's are, and how they are of negligible value.

Unlike some on this forum I am ok with folks being on board with the Scheme, and I think all should have their own opinion. That said, I am comforted by the fact you have no shares and ultimately will have no say in the vote...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.