CTP 2.04% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

CPSA Update - The Nail in the Coffin?, page-84

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Al,

The point is that we have never been told of what we had and what we found both when we were the operators of the JV with Total, nor with what STO did find with their drillings and explorations. Is that what FULL DISCLOSURE is all about.??

And don't forget the GSA which it too was kept under wrap when we all know that it usually takes many months of dealings to get them to the signing on the dotted line part.

Yet, not long before and if my memory serves me right we were told that we couldn't enter into any GSA for any excuse possible. Now those excuses, AFTER THE SoA HAS BEEN PUSHED DOWN OR THROAT, are getting announced.

Now, everything is getting out and even the announcement that the gas has started flowing, there is a ""price sensitive"" attached to that release. Wasn't that price sensitive before too if the GSA was announced before the SoA and could have pushed the share price up.?

But, that could have interfere with the offer which was debated behind closed door as you call them confidential. Would it not.??

As for the 20 cents as you call it been in the money, I beg to differ as, IMO, is not even half of what it should be. Just look at what MB just released in telling us that the offer will remain the same unless a higher bid has been released/announced.

That on it's own tells you that the MB offer is no way near the mark, but a daylight robbery. In the meantime, they are hoping and praying that they will get away with it, while many long term shareholders will loose their life saving and pants.

Isn't that what it's called/defined to be the transfer of wealth from the wealthy and middleclas to the wealthier.??

Oh yes, and don't forget that someone will walk away with a huge bonus if they succeed......................at our costs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.001(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $9.01K 181.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 548291 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 96556 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.11pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.