CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

Credit where its due, Camdenbob has obviously put some serious...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Credit where its due, Camdenbob has obviously put some serious time and effort into his attempt to replace the board but having seen this process before I have to say it’s a weak approach that has been attempted. Assuming a board will resign after a voting event or asking for them to be replaced via letter is never going to enact change, there is a formal process to follow in order to replace a board and this is not it. Not following the process means they either don’t know what they are doing or they don’t have the necessary pieces in place to go through the process.

Since John Heugh is also involved I wonder what the motives are - is he involved because he wants a better outcome for shareholders or does he want to get some pay back for being ousted before or to repair his own reputation? I don’t know the answer to that but it’s a worthy question. Having looked at his past performance there are some positive points but the amount of dilution under his watch plus his lack of ability to produce a +ve cashflow is a huge problem and hence I won’t support his return.

I can only hope the CPSA comes up with something better because the current options to support the SOA or to bring back JH are both pretty -ve in my opinion.

DYOR and vote accordingly.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.