CTP 0.00% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

CB I can respectfully confirm that I don't believe I...

1. 71 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    CB I can respectfully confirm that I don't believe I misinterpreted your post.

Your commentary on your selection process for candidates whilst eloquent was somewhat vague hence my comment was my perception of what you were saying based on experience, I probably didn't explain my point properly.   Not having access to shareholders and hence votes limits your ability to recruit directors, any director of worth will first want to know whether you can at least have access to the number of votes required to win, if not then they won't be interested.  You already suggested your access to shareholders is limited ref this comment "So it is the issue of access to shareholders. Something that the AB has to create." So putting 2 and 2 together I concluded that since you don't have access to enough votes you have very few candidates that are interested and therefore very few options on who you can put forward as candidates.  Similarly not having access to votes also make me wonder why JH wants to be involved, I personally have doubts about his motives now.

For the record I still believe suggesting we vote in JH now and remove him if we want someone else later on is a crazy suggestion.  I standby that statement, this is an unstable approach and can be very detrimental to a company.

I appreciate what you are trying to do but I don't support the strategy and I reiterate I won't support a return of JH.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 4.9¢ 4.8¢ $2.624K 53.82K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 980647 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 189266 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.