AVM 0.00% 2.4¢ advance metals limited

cpt kid & b2 a bit quiet today, page-3

1. 118 Posts.
    re: only the overture really looks like it is only the start of....

Anvil Mining CEO to present at TSX Forum
    Monday September 13, 12:01 pm ET

TSX, ASX: AVM Shares Outstanding: 23.6 million

TORONTO, Sept. 13 /CNW/ - Anvil Mining Limited (TSX, ASX: AVM - News News) is
    pleased to announce that the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, Bill
    Turner, will make a presentation to the investment community in Toronto at a forum
    organized by the Toronto Stock Exchange.

TSX Mining Showcase, to be held Wednesday, September 15, from 9:30 a.m. to noon,
    is aimed at institutional investors and brokers. In addition to Anvil Mining, the program
    will feature four other TSX-listed companies: International Minerals Corporation,
    Wolfden Resources, Lundin Mining Corporation and NovaGold Resources.

Mr. Turner, who speaks second on the program, will provide an update on
    commissioning the Company's Stage II expansion at its Dikulushi copper-silver mine in
    the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC). Anvil Mining generated US$6.0 million in Net
    Earnings for the 12-month period ended June 30, the first full fiscal year the mine has
    been in production. Stage II is expected to increase copper and silver output by about
    50%, while lowering total costs per pound of copper produced, which has averaged
    about US$0.49, as a result of increased metallurgical recoveries and higher
    concentrate grades.

Mr. Turner will also discuss the Company's growth strategy, including acquisition
    opportunities in Central Africa, one of the most richly endowed mineral regions in the
    world, as the Company progresses toward its corporate objective of becoming a
    mid-tier, low-cost copper producer in the DRC.

For the past eight months, in an effort aimed at taking advantage of its mine
    development experience and its "First Mover Status" in the DRC, Anvil has been
    investigating new investment opportunities in the Central African Copperbelt. The
    Company is actively pursuing opportunities which meet its immediate objectives for
    near-term increased copper production and cash flow combined with an opportunity to
    employ a low capital cost, staged development strategy, similar to that used by Anvil to
    develop the profitable Dikulushi Mine.

Anvil Mining is a copper and silver producing mining company founded in Australia and
    recently redomiciled to Canada where its shares began trading on the TSX in early
    June, 2004. To find out more about Anvil Mining, please visit our web site at
    www.anvil.com.au. The text of the TSX Mining Showcase presentation will be posted to
    the website following Wednesday's presentation.

Forward-Looking Statements Caution: There can be no assurance that the Company
    will successfully identify any acquisition opportunity of the sort referred to above or
    conclude any such acquisition.

%SEDAR: 00020549E

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.249M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55387 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 694330 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.