CPV 3.49% 44.5¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-1870

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    Cheers Hrunting, Based on the Projected news flow for events and just general updates showing progress in the Marketing and Exposure of the Product, Im hoping there is more in this run we are on now.

I cant see a Point on the chart to trigger resistance until we are over 65c, In saying that, we could have alot more people on board by then that are bullish and push it over any resistance.

Growth Patterns is what we are in, so with the explosive last few days its rolling forwards enough to get to 65c+ Id say possibly this week,

Next Monday could Pop up even more and surprise us all even more. Who knows we could even see 75c next week.

Pure guesswork by me, a bit of charting and comparisons to what other stocks have done when they hit their Hype Phase.

We are entering the Hype Phase with CPV right now, nervous holders dont know if they should buy more or sell a few.

I tried to trade a few waves on this but I didnt buy them all back on the dips, so I have CPV shares but not as many as I wish I had.

I regret selling any, Trying to trade the waves is hard to do. IMO better to just Hold until the Hype peaks right out like it did on TTT.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.015(3.49%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 45.0¢ 43.5¢ $29.35K 66.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1647 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 7218 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.26pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.