CPV 0.00% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

I like the following statements from that interview: Rachael...

1. 459 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I like the following statements from that interview:

Rachael Jones: Now to your agreement with Mirreco. Who are they and what has been agreed with them?

Victor Rosenberg: They have developed a process using the hemp, which when formed it’s like concrete. So it’s good for structures like homes and buildings, and any other construction. What they want is to have an absolute zero net energy structure. And in order to achieve it, they’ve approached us to use our glass technology in their structures. Both the mini home, which we’ll be doing in December or late November/early December and any future structures, like bigger homes that they will be developing.

Rachael Jones: Last question now Victor. What’s the focus for the next 12 months and for longer term?

Victor Rosenberg: Moving forward, the real exposure of our product is going to be at the Fenestration Show in Port Douglas, where we’ll be exhibiting our products in Australia. In October, we are going to launch in Europe at Glasstec in Germany, which is I think, one of the largest glass shows in the world. In fact we were invited there, because they’re interested in our new technology and it will be displayed in the new innovation centre, or area. And in November, we will be going to Greenville in Chicago where we will be displaying our products again, at one of the biggest shows in northern America. And those are really the three shows that we’re looking to launch our product globally.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 44.5¢ 42.0¢ $95.93K 220.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 274502 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 26429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.