CPV 3.30% 47.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-2474

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I went heavy at 59c, only to see it drop to 49.5c on the same day. I couldn't sleep that night. We all make mistakes. This is a good up and coming company with lots more news to come. I wouldn't beat myself up about it. Although I'm very new to investing, I have quickly learnt that the best approach to investing is to have faith in the company that you are investing in. That way, daily price changes don't stress me out. Also, I purchased at 76.5c today on the open as well. I have a long-term view of this company and today's drop hasn't changed what I value this company at. I consider 66.5c a strong buy.

My first major mistake is buying KTD at 34.5c and selling too soon. I had researched the company thoroughly and figured it'd be worth $1 one day. When I saw the price drop to 29c I panic sold due to overwhelming stress. Now when I see red, I tell myself not to panic. Also, I find watching videos of Victor speaking about CPV and his goals puts me at ease. I don't get how other companies have a higher marketcap than CPV yet offer not as much as CPV does (speccy miners, etc.).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $114.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $53.19K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19585 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.