CPV 3.30% 47.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

CPV Chart Thread, page-2476

1. 200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I appreciate your honesty and detail, I understand your stress. I can't relate as my situation isn't yours with credit card repayments, kids etc...

It's not great to hear your ongoing losses, I'm not sure the best approach from here with your situation, but I would recommended avoiding making any further purchases. Chasing losses isn't going to work out well when your thinking isn't great with additional stress from your current losses. Don't consider any betting or gambling either.

Perhaps you may want to wait it out, it may take a couple days, a few weeks or a year for your stocks to recover, then sell at break-even or minimal profit. You may only lose out on brokerage but that may be the best approach then further stress.

I'm no financial advisor, but if you do feel the need, best to seek professional advice if required.

When things recover, you may want to look into ETFs which have less volatility, great way to start out. Pease keep us updated, I'm sure you'll come out on-top one way or another
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $114.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 48.0¢ 45.5¢ $53.19K 115.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19585 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2996 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.