CPV 2.33% 44.0¢ clearvue technologies limited

My honest opinion is the low volume is due the market waiting...

1. 10,673 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 732
    My honest opinion is the low volume is due the market waiting with baited breath with the Port Douglas product launch happening now but with no news yet on it.

FORGET about wave Counts right now, they were relevant when they were text book waves that I previously charted and those were blindly obvious, the waves we are having now are stochastic swings, so the count 1 or 20 wave is irrellivant.

The 1 hour chart swing on the MACD is showing bullish for the next day or so, So standard procedure buy low and sell high.

The Daily Chart on CPV, KTD and 14D are rolling over after some huge runs, so this 1 -2 day run we will have Friday and monday is in my opinion, a good 2 days to buy low and sell high.

Once a pullback starts on KTD, CPV and 14D later next week, make sure you all have your eye on the Markets,

Right at this moment Im holding zero stock, so I will be a day trader for the next few days pinching a few cents if I reckon I can get in and out.

We are ready for a PnD right now, so IMO BuyLowSellHigh.

Purely My opinion, Right now CPV is a short term buy on Dip.

But at some point over the next few weeks I think we could have a pullback on the 3 stocks we all seem to be following.

Im only considering a buy on CPV tomorrow on a dip early if its there. If not then I will have a Fn day off.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CPV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.0¢
Change
0.010(2.33%)
Mkt cap ! $107.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.5¢ 44.0¢ 43.5¢ $9.49K 21.64K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9449 43.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
44.0¢ 8216 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CPV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.